Monday, April 25, 2011

Dah... I can't breathe!

This post is not an assignment. I just needed a brief break from the real world, well the school world. I have a ton to do. Way too much to do and on top of it all, I am sick. Not like a cold sick. Not like I can function without feeling like crap sick. No. I'm the kind of sick that makes you want to curl in a ball and not see sunlight for a few days sick. My head feels like its in the clouds and I am of no benefit to society when I am in class. Sheesh. Why must we have attendance policies. Not necessary. 
So, yesterday felt like the worst day of my life. I know it wasn't. I have had much worse days, but waking up and not being able to breathe is a terrible feeling. Gasping while chewing your breakfast just so you can accomplish two of the most simple tasks of eating and breathing simultaneousnessly... Let's just say its a sight to see and will ruin your ear drums. Then on top of it blowing your nose until you look like Rudolph isn't all too pleasurable either. I'm hoping that it is only a sinus infection, but the loss of my voice worries me. I can barely talk (stop laughing Jas. It's not funny). I really wish I could just sleep. That is truly what I would like to do, but alas I must finish a group project, complete my editing for Red Team, add pages upon pages to my Comp. Site, and somehow find time to read for discussion in class, and eat.
Luckily, after a long pause before finishing this, I have completed my group project that is due tomorrow. Now I am on to my draft editing for Red Team. I have never been graded on my editing before. This should be interesting. Well, I guess it is time to finish this post so that I can get onto my editing then get some much needed rest. Good night world. I hope you are fairing better than me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment