Friday, January 21, 2011

Types of Design

When you say the word 'design' many different things come to mind, or at least hopefully that's what happens. There's photography, architecture, engineering, and the list keeps going. For my assignment, I had to choose three different designs and post an image for each one, I chose graphic design, fashion, and interior design all with a kick of zebra.

Graphic Design:
I don't know what it is about this picture, but when I looking at multiple images, this one caught my eye first. I like that the muzzle and body have been edited out. The sharp shading and lines in the actual pattern also made this even more appealing.


Fashion:
Who doesn't like fashion? Everyone's taste is completely their own and describes their personality. Even when people say that they aren't creative, they are forgetting that every day they start with a clean canvas and a full wardrobe. I had to post two pictures because I absolutely LOVE shoes (plus the photography was interesting), but that hat... its edgy and it takes guts to pull it off. 




Interior Design:
Have you ever walked into someone's house and gasped because it was stunning? Between the actual architecture and layout, design is everywhere. The design of a house is just the base. All the accessories, furniture, and little touches are what really makes a house your own. I adore the crisp, clean lines in this room making it modern and cutting edge, while the rug adds a touch of luxe to the room.




No comments:

Post a Comment