Friday, February 4, 2011

Facial Hair....What?!


I have thing for mustaches. No, I don't like it when guys have thick, over grown, facial hair, and I don't really like it when they have a mustache at all actually. But for some reason I am drawn to the various shapes of mustaches. There are so many different shapes and each one gives a unique look into someone's personality. Lately, they seem to be a new trend in fashion and accessories, maybe not on anyone's face, but on everything else.




Maybe its because I am a girl, and facial hair is not really an option....well, I guess I could, BUT that's NOT happening! Maybe its because when I was little my dad had one. I really don't know, but there are so many cool things you can get with these hairy little guys taking the main stage.





And yes, I will admit, I am the girl that will draw the stache on my finger and hold it under my nose. But! mine cooler than most because when I have my mustache, I wiggle my finger back and forth. Call me lame, I don't mind, but that is my interpretation of mustaches.








So kudos to you with facial hair! Keep inspiring people! But keep it trimmed please. Un-kept staches are the worst.

No comments:

Post a Comment